Let's Chat!
*pops head in*
Let's Chat!
Hmm that’s actually along the lines of what I was thinking… Though perhaps I was thinking maybe giving arcane power three… but I actually quite like what you suggested thanksPamela Williams wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 11:02Sure! (would recommend 1 each to evasion, wisdom and accuracy, and two to arcane power, but really, all your choice, just an idea)Amelia Lerelle wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 10:46 hi guysI’m procrastinating deciding my yr 2 stats
any bored people out there who feel like helping me decide?
It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!
Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!
I hope you're doing well and that you had a happy holiday season!
Has anyone done a poll for their character sheet?
I hope you're doing well and that you had a happy holiday season!
Has anyone done a poll for their character sheet?
Let's Chat!
poll? character sheet as in ency?Lili-Blue Forester wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 11:49 Hi everyone!
I hope you're doing well and that you had a happy holiday season!
Has anyone done a poll for their character sheet?
-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..
Let's Chat!
Yes, a questionnaire wait it's the links of my ency!
https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=42620
https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=42620
Let's Chat!
Thank you!! I like yours too!Amelia Lerelle wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 11:31Hmm that’s actually along the lines of what I was thinking… Though perhaps I was thinking maybe giving arcane power three… but I actually quite like what you suggested thanksPamela Williams wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 11:02Sure! (would recommend 1 each to evasion, wisdom and accuracy, and two to arcane power, but really, all your choice, just an idea)Amelia Lerelle wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 10:46 hi guysI’m procrastinating deciding my yr 2 stats
any bored people out there who feel like helping me decide?
I love the new pfp by the way…
Let's Chat!
Hey Pam
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I am fine.. wbu?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
good, except for exams starting day after tomorrow