OOC Let's Chat!

*pops head in*

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Pamela Williams wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 11:02
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 10:46 hi guys :bye: I’m procrastinating deciding my yr 2 stats :sweatingbullets: any bored people out there who feel like helping me decide?
Sure! (would recommend 1 each to evasion, wisdom and accuracy, and two to arcane power, but really, all your choice, just an idea)
Hmm that’s actually along the lines of what I was thinking… Though perhaps I was thinking maybe giving arcane power three… but I actually quite like what you suggested thanks ^^ I love the new pfp by the way…

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi everyone!
I hope you're doing well and that you had a happy holiday season!
Has anyone done a poll for their character sheet?

OOC Let's Chat!
Lili-Blue Forester wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 11:49 Hi everyone!
I hope you're doing well and that you had a happy holiday season!
Has anyone done a poll for their character sheet?
poll? character sheet as in ency?

-Some people feel the rain while others just get wet..

OOC Let's Chat!
Yes, a questionnaire wait it's the links of my ency!

https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=42620

OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 11:31
Pamela Williams wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 11:02
Amelia Lerelle wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 10:46 hi guys :bye: I’m procrastinating deciding my yr 2 stats :sweatingbullets: any bored people out there who feel like helping me decide?
Sure! (would recommend 1 each to evasion, wisdom and accuracy, and two to arcane power, but really, all your choice, just an idea)
Hmm that’s actually along the lines of what I was thinking… Though perhaps I was thinking maybe giving arcane power three… but I actually quite like what you suggested thanks ^^ I love the new pfp by the way…
Thank you!! I like yours too!

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey Pam

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Hi Lily! How're you doing?

OOC Let's Chat!
Pamela Williams wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 12:33 Hi Lily! How're you doing?
I am fine.. wbu?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 12:34
Pamela Williams wrote: 3 Jan 2026, 12:33 Hi Lily! How're you doing?
I am fine.. wbu?
good, except for exams starting day after tomorrow