shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed

Ethan Smith wrote: 16 Sep 2022, 01:41 damn y'all really fast
everyone goes crazy for pea's art ngl

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Thanks Op :3

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Faye Simmons wrote: 16 Sep 2022, 09:43
Ethan Smith wrote: 16 Sep 2022, 01:41 damn y'all really fast
everyone goes crazy for pea's art ngl
Yeah and I always seem to be asleep or in class when it’s open :sweatingbullets:

SIENNA LENOIR | OLIVE ADAIR
STA 8 • EVA 8 • STR 1 • WIS 5 • ARC 4 • ACC 9
❝
I GET LOST
IN MY
OWN HEAD
❞

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Opeila Winters wrote: 16 Sep 2022, 08:30
Kayla Realma wrote: 16 Sep 2022, 07:15 Pea how many potatoe peeling would 5 galleons be? T~T
That's 5×17×29=2465 ;)
LOL I CANT MATH as you know 🤣 thanks pei!

And @kayla realma I have received your payment!! Thank you

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Hello @Kim Sato! here is your order! thank you so much!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Hi @Regina Miller!! your order is here!! Thank you for your order!!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Thank you dear Chickpea!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
My portrait order that I won from the raffle...
**Name:** Kim Sato
**Year:** Second
**Background Colour:** The green color that you used for Hanako's portrait
**Pet:** Same snake as the one on the banner (adding a pet will be an additional charge depending on the pet, price ranges from 5 sickle to 10 sickle)
**Name/No name:** No name
**Photo Reference:** Let's go with this one. But can you use the hair style from the 2nd picture?
If you think it won't work as well though, we can just go full on with the first picture.
The one where he's wearing white.
https://qph.cf2.quoracdn.net/main-qimg- ... 6283481-lq
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/3e/7e/4b/3e7e ... 0c447e.jpg
**Frame Size/Ratio:** Size that you'd use as HIO pfp.
But if you could make me 2, one that's the size of the pfp and one that's a normal size (as I might want to use it at some point as a 'banner' as well). If that works?
**Outfit Reference:** Any of the 3 clothing outfits that the 3 pictures I gave you are wearing!
**Special Character Traits:** Blue eyes/Blond hair
**Method of Contact:** Discord please!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Pea Elena Fowl wrote: 21 Sep 2022, 19:20 Hello @Kim Sato! here is your order! thank you so much!
Reducio
Image posted by the member

Hi @Regina Miller!! your order is here!! Thank you for your order!!
Reducio
Image posted by the member
OMG I LOVE IT SO MUCH THANK YOUUUUUUUU

sta • 9 | eva • 11 | str • 4
VICIOUS⠀PREDATOR
wis • 12 | arc • 11 | acc • 12
⠀⠀⠀Regina Miller
⠀⠀⠀E N C Y C L O P E D I A
⠀⠀⠀Henri de Bourbon
Prodigal DADA | Perfectionist | TP
THROUGH⠀THE⠀YEARS
LC | Nonverbal | ability

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
Hi @maggie hawkins, @anastasia varney, @lily blaze, @kayla realma

I have to apologise for taking so long to finish yall order~ because I am currenly moving to a new country and didn’t realize it would take so much of my time irl 😭 so again, sorry guys but I will do your orders as soon as I am settled.

I'm glad you stopped talking to me. It's like the trash took itself out. - Black Dahlia (2006)
Mio Kasasagi [Mahoutokoro]

shop ⚪ Sweet Pea's Artshop ⚪ closed
No problem at all Pea! Take your time getting settled =)

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]