How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I think I've seen you before.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2/10 I've seen you once or twice, but we've never interacted
"I never tried to hide the fact that it is my intention to be the best"
"-I'm not good at advice,I can offer you a sarcastic comment?"
"There is no good and evil, there is only power,and those who are too weak to achieve it"
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 I recognize you from when I was Dani!
STA 7 𓇼 EVA 6 𓇼 STR 4 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
|
"Steadfast as the Tide... |
E N C Y L O P E D I A |
...Boundless as the Sea" |
WIS 6 𓇼 ARC 6 𓇼 ACC 6 |
ability 𓇼 ability 𓇼 ability |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Seen you around a lot!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 I read the Crash Landing thread and its every update
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 Aurelia!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 Joseph! Hoping to role-play with you someday!
[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 same here!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
4/10 I see you everywhere in the game room!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 You make awesome banners!