Back 10186 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Ava Winchect wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 00:40 Anyone online who wants to read through my essay for a scholarship?
I'll read it, do you want me to tell you if its good or what?

You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something.
𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝘽𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙙 Ⅰ Hogwarts Hufflepuff.
••••••••••••••••••••• Vladislav • Octavius
OOC Let's Chat!
Ava Winchect wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 00:40 Anyone online who wants to read through my essay for a scholarship?
If you need another second opinion, I'm nearby ^^

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Me too! Though, I am in late High School, so I may not be the best help with scholarship stuff because I still have a little bit before I do that. I am also super busy these next 3 weeks, so I still won't be much help.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
*looks around*

Hello...? Hello...? Hello...? Hello...?

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
hellooo? Is it me your looking for 🎀lyrics

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★
OOC Let's Chat!
Echo …. Echo ….. echo

:)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 02:52 Echo …. Echo ….. echo

:)
You got the joke! :wow:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
mwehehe I totally forgot to finish the birthday reply
😢

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 02:54
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 02:52 Echo …. Echo ….. echo

:)
You got the joke! :wow:
*giggles* I’m glad! I should’ve formatted my post though, like yours.
Andronica James wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 02:55
mwehehe I totally forgot to finish the birthday reply
😢
Feel free to take your time! <3
OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys! See you sometime tomorrow! My school's wifi is somehow now won't load this website, so I probably won't be on until after school or when I wake up.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 10186 / 18141