25 Feb 2025, 01:02
Let's Chat!
I'll read it, do you want me to tell you if its good or what?Ava Winchect wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 00:40 Anyone online who wants to read through my essay for a scholarship?
| You've gotta break some eggs to make an omlette, something something. |
25 Feb 2025, 01:09
Let's Chat!
If you need another second opinion, I'm nearbyAva Winchect wrote: 25 Feb 2025, 00:40 Anyone online who wants to read through my essay for a scholarship?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Feb 2025, 01:14
Let's Chat!
Me too! Though, I am in late High School, so I may not be the best help with scholarship stuff because I still have a little bit before I do that. I am also super busy these next 3 weeks, so I still won't be much help.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
25 Feb 2025, 02:47
Let's Chat!
*looks around*
Hello...? Hello...? Hello...? Hello...?
Hello...? Hello...? Hello...? Hello...?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Feb 2025, 02:54
Let's Chat!
You got the joke!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
25 Feb 2025, 02:55
Let's Chat!
*giggles* I’m glad! I should’ve formatted my post though, like yours.
Feel free to take your time!
25 Feb 2025, 03:01
Let's Chat!
Night guys! See you sometime tomorrow! My school's wifi is somehow now won't load this website, so I probably won't be on until after school or when I wake up.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |


𓇼 ˖°- 
★
