24 Feb 2025, 11:57
Let's Chat!
Yay! I’m glad you feel uplifted! It’s supposed to be warm where I am today. I may do that, too.
24 Feb 2025, 12:04
Let's Chat!
Aww you should!
I wish I had this feeling more often!
I wish I had this feeling more often!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Feb 2025, 12:05
Let's Chat!
yeahhh you can call me that most ppl call me eva anyways hehe, and thankuuuuLouisa McStately wrote: 24 Feb 2025, 10:34Good luck Eva! Wishing you a wonderful time! Can I call you that btw?
we accept the love we think we deserve
24 Feb 2025, 12:25
Let's Chat!
Avery!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Feb 2025, 12:29
Let's Chat!
How's the day treating you, Avery??
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
24 Feb 2025, 12:32
Let's Chat!
It's 6 am here for me, so very exhausting so far. I have a bunch of quizzes today because I haven't had school for about a week and a half. It's so weird having to go again today! 
How has your day been treating you?
How has your day been treating you?
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
24 Feb 2025, 12:33
Let's Chat!
Ooo good luck!!
Pretty good here! Going to get another Candlelight post done before I get cracking on some much needed studying
Pretty good here! Going to get another Candlelight post done before I get cracking on some much needed studying
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone