24 Feb 2025, 07:53
Let's Chat!
I used to be very good at swimming and after a few years of not touching the pool, I literally forgot how to swim. I don't even know how I manage to do that And then, I need to learn it all over again
24 Feb 2025, 10:16
Let's Chat!
YALL I'M GOING TO CADETS TODAY AND I'M SO SCARED
we accept the love we think we deserve
24 Feb 2025, 10:28
Let's Chat!
24 Feb 2025, 10:34
Let's Chat!
Good luck Eva! Wishing you a wonderful time! Can I call you that btw?
| Louisa McStately - Hufflepuff |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 9 | Str: 2 | Wis: 6 | Arc: 0 | Acc: 9 |
24 Feb 2025, 11:09
Let's Chat!
Ooh all the best Eva! You got this
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
24 Feb 2025, 11:45
Let's Chat!
Morning Kyra!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
24 Feb 2025, 11:57
Let's Chat!
Whoa! Woke up supremely early this morning for an errand that I had to do. Took a walk afterwards to wake up a bit and enjoy the sunshine. I've never felt so refreshed before. It was a nice, uplifting feeling
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone