23 Feb 2025, 19:43
Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:42Maybe you could call it Marcia's Store and More?Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:40I have no clue. I have science project I got to do so.....Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:37Sure! What will your store be called?Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:36Can you make me a banner for my store?Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:28 You don't have to write 200 words. For shops, you can make banners, moodboards, art, or whatever you enjoy doing. Shops are created here! Make sure to read the rules before creating one, though.
Also, Kyra, I am currently making banners for half off currently if you want one! I could also get it done within the next half hour or less because I am not currently busy.
Yeah!
23 Feb 2025, 19:53
Let's Chat!
Aww that's such a perfect name for a store!
One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
23 Feb 2025, 19:58
Let's Chat!
Thanks!
Also, @Kyra Banuelos, here's your banner! Let me know if you want any changes! The normal price is one galleon, but the discounted price is seven sickles. You can pay either one of these prices.

Also, @Kyra Banuelos, here's your banner! Let me know if you want any changes! The normal price is one galleon, but the discounted price is seven sickles. You can pay either one of these prices.

Code: Select all
[img]/images/upload/r9y66vrilxgp.webp[/img]Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
23 Feb 2025, 20:14
Let's Chat!
*places daffodil on the table*
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Feb 2025, 20:18
Let's Chat!
Something a lil dark and spookyAvery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:31Sounds good! I will get it done very soon!Kyra Banuelos wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:30Surprise me with one of your liking and I will pay full price. I can spare the extra Galleons.Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:28 You don't have to write 200 words. For shops, you can make banners, moodboards, art, or whatever you enjoy doing. Shops are created here! Make sure to read the rules before creating one, though.
Also, Kyra, I am currently making banners for half off currently if you want one!![]()
Edit: What theme are you going for with Kyra?
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
23 Feb 2025, 20:21
Let's Chat!
I'm going to have a whole garden on that table by the end of the (IC) school year!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
23 Feb 2025, 20:23
Let's Chat!
I’d love that! Kaitlyn loves plants and volunteers in the Herbology greenhouses a lot. If she could grow plants in her dorm, she 100% would have a garden already.Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:21I'm going to have a whole garden on that table by the end of the (IC) school year!![]()