Back 10157 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:42
Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:40
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:37
Marcia Suiter wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:36
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:28 You don't have to write 200 words. For shops, you can make banners, moodboards, art, or whatever you enjoy doing. Shops are created here! Make sure to read the rules before creating one, though.

Also, Kyra, I am currently making banners for half off currently if you want one! I could also get it done within the next half hour or less because I am not currently busy.
Can you make me a banner for my store?
Sure! What will your store be called?
I have no clue. I have science project I got to do so.....
Maybe you could call it Marcia's Store and More?

Yeah!

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Aww that's such a perfect name for a store!

One day you might look back and realize you've been pursuing your dreams all along!
OOC Let's Chat!
Thanks!

Also, @Kyra Banuelos, here's your banner! Let me know if you want any changes! The normal price is one galleon, but the discounted price is seven sickles. You can pay either one of these prices. :)

Image posted by the member

Code: Select all

[img]/images/upload/r9y66vrilxgp.webp[/img]

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
*places daffodil on the table* :cute:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Amelia Garnett wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:53 Aww that's such a perfect name for a store!
Thank you and @Avery Gray to for the banner.

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:14 *places daffodil on the table* :cute:
Awwww, so cute!
OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:31
Kyra Banuelos wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:30
Avery Gray wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 19:28 You don't have to write 200 words. For shops, you can make banners, moodboards, art, or whatever you enjoy doing. Shops are created here! Make sure to read the rules before creating one, though.

Also, Kyra, I am currently making banners for half off currently if you want one!
Surprise me with one of your liking and I will pay full price. I can spare the extra Galleons. <3
Sounds good! I will get it done very soon!

Edit: What theme are you going for with Kyra?
Something a lil dark and spooky :D

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:18
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:14 *places daffodil on the table* :cute:
Awwww, so cute!
I'm going to have a whole garden on that table by the end of the (IC) school year! :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:21
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:18
Emily Shephard wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 20:14 *places daffodil on the table* :cute:
Awwww, so cute!
I'm going to have a whole garden on that table by the end of the (IC) school year! :lol:
I’d love that! Kaitlyn loves plants and volunteers in the Herbology greenhouses a lot. If she could grow plants in her dorm, she 100% would have a garden already. :D
OOC Let's Chat!
Where are the dorms again? I forgot.

The world is changing. Help change it.
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=65865
Back 10157 / 18141