23 Feb 2025, 18:02
Let's Chat!
ooof, I feel that. Tired is never fun *said while feeling tired, too* I'm glad that you're good, though!Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:00Little tired but goodKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:59I'm alright, how are you?
23 Feb 2025, 18:03
Let's Chat!
Me tooKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:02ooof, I feel that. Tired is never fun *said while feeling tired, too* I'm glad that you're good, though!Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:00Little tired but goodKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 17:59I'm alright, how are you?
23 Feb 2025, 18:04
Let's Chat!
*offers a hug and a cup of coffee or tea*Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:03Me tooKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:02ooof, I feel that. Tired is never fun *said while feeling tired, too* I'm glad that you're good, though!Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:00Little tired but good
You can do it, Andronica! I believe in you!
23 Feb 2025, 18:07
Let's Chat!
Thank you *gets coffee*Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:04*offers a hug and a cup of coffee or tea*Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:03Me tooKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:02ooof, I feel that. Tired is never fun *said while feeling tired, too* I'm glad that you're good, though!
You can do it, Andronica! I believe in you!
I know what it feels like
23 Feb 2025, 18:10
Let's Chat!
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:07Thank you *gets coffee*Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:04*offers a hug and a cup of coffee or tea*Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:03Me tooKaitlyn Connor wrote: 23 Feb 2025, 18:02ooof, I feel that. Tired is never fun *said while feeling tired, too* I'm glad that you're good, though!
You can do it, Andronica! I believe in you!
I know what it feels like
23 Feb 2025, 18:14
Let's Chat!
Yep! Mates is sometimes what I say in replace of friends.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
23 Feb 2025, 18:28
Let's Chat!
Hii
I hope everyone is having a great day!
Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
23 Feb 2025, 18:31
Let's Chat!
itll be okay,i got most of the things i needed to do done, thankyouuuu <33
we accept the love we think we deserve

𓇼 ˖°- 
★