23 Feb 2025, 13:21
Let's Chat!
Yall it's 1:1pm and I was gonna try to be productive today because the weathers rlly bad but I haven't done anything. I need to do ooc homework, tidy and vaccum my room, change my bed sheets, go through my clothes again and I'm soo busy and I'm joining cadets properly tnrw and I'm so scared
we accept the love we think we deserve
23 Feb 2025, 13:43
Let's Chat!
Got not much going on rn, making a few song parodies with my frenz
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Feb 2025, 13:51
Let's Chat!
Morning Kait! Mornin' Brook! Howdy? .^.
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Feb 2025, 13:54
Let's Chat!
I'm alright too! Going back to doing my assignments
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
23 Feb 2025, 14:42
Let's Chat!
୨ৎ
Virtuous and fair, ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤroyal and gracious. |
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ | The Heiress ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ |