Back 10137 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

Hi Marcie! <3

Don’t follow your dreams, chase them
OOC Let's Chat!
replies are complete! *spins*

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Joseph Sims wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 10:54 How're ya doing Haven? :grin:
I was doing fine, you just caught me right before bedtime haha


Haven Bohannon



Kavi Kattimani

OOC Let's Chat!
Okay so I've been hearing things about potato peelings and somehow you can convert them to money? How do these work?

____
✦✦ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬
STA: 5 | EVA: 10 | STR: 3 | WIS: 10 | ARC: 5 | ACC: 7
____
OOC Let's Chat!
Sinclair Carver wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:32 Okay so I've been hearing things about potato peelings and somehow you can convert them to money? How do these work?
if you go to your trunk (located under the dropdown menu under your character's avatar) and find ingredients (or really any item) you can sell it and the item will be removed from your trunk and you'll get the money (1 knut for 1 potato peel) in your purse!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
Sinclair Carver wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:32 Okay so I've been hearing things about potato peelings and somehow you can convert them to money? How do these work?
Hi! So if you go to the apocathery shop you can buy potato peelings, which are exactly one knut and if you go to your trunk, then you can "give" them to others as a way of payment.
If you want to, you can sell them, and get back one knut, but first years use them to pay other students because you need to be at least a second year to pay other people using actual galleons, sickles or knuts. hope this helps! <3
Last edited by Promise Gardener on 22 Feb 2025, 21:41, edited 1 time in total.

Don’t follow your dreams, chase them
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:29 replies are complete! *spins*
I saw it! Oooh, am I gonna have fun replying ^^

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
OOC Let's Chat!
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:38
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:29 replies are complete! *spins*
I saw it! Oooh, am I gonna have fun replying ^^
sad sage replies are always super fun to write (plus I have a playlist called sad sage which makes writing them even more fun)
and yay! this means brook replies which are always a treat to read!

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency
OOC Let's Chat!
[quote]Ok, one reply done, 2 more to go!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
OOC Let's Chat!
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:40
Brookline Quinn wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:38
Sage Willows wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 21:29 replies are complete! *spins*
I saw it! Oooh, am I gonna have fun replying ^^
sad sage replies are always super fun to write (plus I have a playlist called sad sage which makes writing them even more fun)
and yay! this means brook replies which are always a treat to read!
And sad Sage replies are always so interesting to read. Hehehe, maybe today I’ll get it out? We’ll see <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?
Back 10137 / 18141