Back 10134 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

This cold is kicking my butt :/

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 15:38
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 09:08
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 04:21 just wrote scouts first i love u and it went to emily not even zyair or casey LOL
Aww Scoutie I loved it!! :wow:

Some tough but sweet words! ^^
scout just wants her buddy to know that she loves her and supports her thru everything!!! <3 even if she doesn't always know how to say it right!!
*tacklesnugs*

When they come back from Beauxbatons, Emi will be right as rain again. You'll see! <3

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
I still have so much snow where I live! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 15:38 I'm going to see if I can get 2 replies, a duel post and ideas for a solo drafted today >:)
Don't stress yourself av !! <3

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★
OOC Let's Chat!
I woke up to find 3 responses to write plus another response.

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
oop I have 2 right now 😁

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going to work on the birthday response first! :wow:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
I just have the one to write for you, Andronica. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Yay :D okay!!

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★
OOC Let's Chat!
One reply done! Three to go!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
Back 10134 / 18141