Back 10133 / 18141

OOC Let's Chat!

*flops onto floor*

Haah... I preferred it when Emi was just dealing with her inner demons :lol:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:31 *flops onto floor*

Haah... I preferred it when Emi was just dealing with her inner demons :lol:
Awww!

Kaitlyn would gladly help no matter which kind. :)
OOC Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:31 *flops onto floor*

Haah... I preferred it when Emi was just dealing with her inner demons :lol:
Awww!

Kaitlyn would gladly help no matter which kind. :)
Kaitlyn! :wow: :cryhappy:

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning! <3

Don't be a fool for the devil, darling.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning guys!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.
OOC Let's Chat!
Morning!!

ץ𓆉⋆。˚⋆❀ You can love me hate me, but you will never ever ever be me 🐚🫧𓇼 ˖°- 𝓐𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓷𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓼𝓲𝓰𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 🌹🐞 ★
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:49
Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:36
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:31 *flops onto floor*

Haah... I preferred it when Emi was just dealing with her inner demons :lol:
Awww!

Kaitlyn would gladly help no matter which kind. :)
Kaitlyn! :wow: :cryhappy:
:)
Andronica James wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 15:12
Morning!!
Good morning!
OOC Let's Chat!
Evangeline Lynn wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 08:10 i love sam and colby
Me too!

Pretty sure I have a fan club somewhere on here

here


Sam and Colby vs. The world
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself"
It must be nice, to have washington on your side
He/him
OOC Let's Chat!
I'm going to see if I can get 2 replies, a duel post and ideas for a solo drafted today >:)

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
OOC Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 09:08
Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 04:21 just wrote scouts first i love u and it went to emily not even zyair or casey LOL
Aww Scoutie I loved it!! :wow:

Some tough but sweet words! ^^
scout just wants her buddy to know that she loves her and supports her thru everything!!! <3 even if she doesn't always know how to say it right!!

don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je
Back 10133 / 18141