22 Feb 2025, 14:31
Let's Chat!
*flops onto floor*
Haah... I preferred it when Emi was just dealing with her inner demons
Haah... I preferred it when Emi was just dealing with her inner demons
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Feb 2025, 14:36
Let's Chat!
Awww!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:31 *flops onto floor*
Haah... I preferred it when Emi was just dealing with her inner demons![]()
Kaitlyn would gladly help no matter which kind.
22 Feb 2025, 14:49
Let's Chat!
Kaitlyn!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:36Awww!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:31 *flops onto floor*
Haah... I preferred it when Emi was just dealing with her inner demons![]()
Kaitlyn would gladly help no matter which kind.![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Feb 2025, 15:16
Let's Chat!
Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:49Kaitlyn!Kaitlyn Connor wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:36Awww!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 14:31 *flops onto floor*
Haah... I preferred it when Emi was just dealing with her inner demons![]()
Kaitlyn would gladly help no matter which kind.![]()
![]()
![]()
Good morning!
22 Feb 2025, 15:35
Let's Chat!
Sam and Colby vs. The world |
"Have a carrot, please, calm yourself" |
It must be nice, to have washington on your side |
He/him |
22 Feb 2025, 15:38
Let's Chat!
I'm going to see if I can get 2 replies, a duel post and ideas for a solo drafted today >:)
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
22 Feb 2025, 15:38
Let's Chat!
scout just wants her buddy to know that she loves her and supports her thru everything!!!Emily Shephard wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 09:08Aww Scoutie I loved it!!Scout Fu-Hai wrote: 22 Feb 2025, 04:21 just wrote scouts first i love u and it went to emily not even zyair or casey LOL
Some tough but sweet words!![]()
don't look at me; you can't understand, right? i'm just like a monstrous flower that bloomed too soon
scout fu-hai & zyair ona'je

𓇼 ˖°- 
★