How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]10/10 my amazing shop buddy!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Traceyyy
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 | Seen you around!![]()
The mind replays what the heart can't delete.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 Ive never seen you before? :0 it's so nice to meet you though! I hope you love it here so far π©Ά
sorry if we did talk at some point sometimes I forget if people change their pfps and so forth
sorry if we did talk at some point sometimes I forget if people change their pfps and so forth
i am slowly forgetting your face
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
[quote]5/10 nice new pfp!
ππ£ππππͺ πΉπππππͺ |πππ±π’π¬ πππͺππͺπ¬π±π¬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Reducio
Cirrus Nam wrote: 14 Jan 2025, 04:09 1/10 Ive never seen you before? :0 it's so nice to meet you though! I hope you love it here so far π©Ά
sorry if we did talk at some point sometimes I forget if people change their pfps and so forth
It's nice to meet you as well! We didn't talk earlier so no need to worry but I hope to interact with you hence forth!
8/10 | You are quite influential in h.io.
The mind replays what the heart can't delete.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Hi Violet
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Let x be the distance in picometers between the sun and Pluto
xx/10
xx/10
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.