The Fantasy Club
Ok!! Thanks a bunchInara Yang wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:42I put an explanation on this page! (it's at the bottom!) Basically, you just create a banner or story!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:37Oh! What is the activity specifically?Inara Yang wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:35Well, it's already started actually!!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:28Ah! Are you going to start that soon?Inara Yang wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:26
we discuss fantasy books/series, do fantasy related activities, chat about random things and what books we're reading lately! Although, this isn't a very old club, it's only a few months old, so we don't really have set things to do!![]()
![]()
We currently have an activity going on, where we're creating banners, stories, codes, all fantasy related!
The Fantasy Club
of course!! I hope you have fun with it!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:43Ok!! Thanks a bunchInara Yang wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:42I put an explanation on this page! (it's at the bottom!) Basically, you just create a banner or story!Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:37Oh! What is the activity specifically?Inara Yang wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:35Well, it's already started actually!!![]()
We currently have an activity going on, where we're creating banners, stories, codes, all fantasy related!![]()
Hello Everyone! I've started a new activity, it is completely optional, but feel free to do it! Instructions and explanations can be found on the thread I've linked!
viewtopic.php?t=31715
The Fantasy Club
Heyo!! Ooh cool I’ll check it out!
I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all that you will be
ipnc- ruby angelique
The Fantasy Club
Hiii fun!
Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.
The Fantasy Club
Hello!!
As you can see, our front page is...... very wonky right now.
I haven't added everyone yet, but I will! If you'd like a change - perhaps a change of PFP, etc. just let me know! I've used your current ones!
I've closed the Sign up Thread, Sign Ups will be here!
As you can see, our front page is...... very wonky right now.
I haven't added everyone yet, but I will! If you'd like a change - perhaps a change of PFP, etc. just let me know! I've used your current ones!
I've closed the Sign up Thread, Sign Ups will be here!
The Fantasy Club
Name: Giselle Lam
House: Hufflepuff
Year first
Favorite Series: HP (my fav), Percy jackson, warriors
House: Hufflepuff
Year first
Favorite Series: HP (my fav), Percy jackson, warriors
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
The Fantasy Club
@Inara Yang, I am a member, I signed up in the other thread before you locked it, and I was wondering if I could make a banner?
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
The Fantasy Club
Hello Mia! Yes of Course!Mia Fuzy wrote: 21 May 2024, 12:45 @Inara Yang, I am a member, I signed up in the other thread before you locked it, and I was wondering if I could make a banner?
I haven't added you yet, but I do know that you are a member! Feel free to make a banner anytime you like!
The Fantasy Club
Welcome to the Club Giselle! Feel free to chat and participate in club activities (which will not be up until after the club page is fixed!) but feel free to write fantasy stories or do artwork!Giselle Lam wrote: 21 May 2024, 08:22 Name: Giselle Lam
House: Hufflepuff
Year first
Favorite Series: HP (my fav), Percy jackson, warriors
The Fantasy Club
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam