The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat

Inara Yang wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:42
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:37
Inara Yang wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:35
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:28
Inara Yang wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:26

we discuss fantasy books/series, do fantasy related activities, chat about random things and what books we're reading lately! Although, this isn't a very old club, it's only a few months old, so we don't really have set things to do!
Ah! Are you going to start that soon? :)
Well, it's already started actually!! :)

We currently have an activity going on, where we're creating banners, stories, codes, all fantasy related!
Oh! What is the activity specifically?
I put an explanation on this page! (it's at the bottom!) Basically, you just create a banner or story!
Ok!! Thanks a bunch <3

Viva ⭒✧ "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you." ✧⭒ Adrien
Shop | Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 4 | Wis 7 | Arc 7 | Acc 6 | Lovely Creature

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:43
Inara Yang wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:42
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:37
Inara Yang wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:35
Genevieve Delacourt wrote: 17 Mar 2024, 00:28

Ah! Are you going to start that soon? :)
Well, it's already started actually!! :)

We currently have an activity going on, where we're creating banners, stories, codes, all fantasy related!
Oh! What is the activity specifically?
I put an explanation on this page! (it's at the bottom!) Basically, you just create a banner or story!
Ok!! Thanks a bunch <3
of course!! I hope you have fun with it! :D




Hello Everyone! I've started a new activity, it is completely optional, but feel free to do it! Instructions and explanations can be found on the thread I've linked!
viewtopic.php?t=31715

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Heyo!! Ooh cool I’ll check it out!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Hiii fun!

Don't judge a book by it's cover. Judge a book by it's words. | If we stand together, we can do anything.

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Hello!!

As you can see, our front page is...... very wonky right now.
I haven't added everyone yet, but I will! If you'd like a change - perhaps a change of PFP, etc. just let me know! I've used your current ones!
I've closed the Sign up Thread, Sign Ups will be here!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Name: Giselle Lam
House: Hufflepuff
Year first
Favorite Series: HP (my fav), Percy jackson, warriors

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
@Inara Yang, I am a member, I signed up in the other thread before you locked it, and I was wondering if I could make a banner?

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Mia Fuzy wrote: 21 May 2024, 12:45 @Inara Yang, I am a member, I signed up in the other thread before you locked it, and I was wondering if I could make a banner?
Hello Mia! Yes of Course!

I haven't added you yet, but I do know that you are a member! Feel free to make a banner anytime you like!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Giselle Lam wrote: 21 May 2024, 08:22 Name: Giselle Lam
House: Hufflepuff
Year first
Favorite Series: HP (my fav), Percy jackson, warriors
Welcome to the Club Giselle! Feel free to chat and participate in club activities (which will not be up until after the club page is fixed!) but feel free to write fantasy stories or do artwork!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
I already wrote the prologue of a book called The World Will End, which is a sad story.

Thanks!

In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.

liselle gam