The Fantasy Club
I'm good, thanks! Wbu?
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
The Fantasy Club
Gtkk I'm alrr! Tyfaa! Wydd?
The Fantasy Club
I was thinking maybe a Banner/Story making activity, where you write a story or design a banner with a Fantasy Series theme?
The Fantasy Club
Sounds niceee! I am actually writing a story, was thinking about publishing it on Wattpad .... Lolol
The Fantasy Club
Thats so cool! I have some old, terrible wattpad stories somewhere that I wrote... but I deleted the account
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
The Fantasy Club
Ok, How about if you want to, you can write a story or create a banner based on your favorite fantasy series? And the banners could decorate the chat and sign up area?
The Fantasy Club
Aww, well I feel the same for my first one but I believe with some editing it can be made right... And I personally love my second story somehow... I js gotta edit it...
Sounds nice... Well the stories, do you mean fanfictions?Inara Yang wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:27 Ok, How about if you want to, you can write a story or create a banner based on your favorite fantasy series? And the banners could decorate the chat and sign up area?
The Fantasy Club
Violet Rohr wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:28Sounds nice... Well the stories, do you mean fanfictions?Inara Yang wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 17:27 Ok, How about if you want to, you can write a story or create a banner based on your favorite fantasy series? And the banners could decorate the chat and sign up area?
Yeah Pretty Much!
Or you could also write your own original story if you want
The Fantasy Club
Sounds amazing Inara! It has totally got me hooked!
The Fantasy Club
Glad you like the idea!