IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups

Name: Alora
Year: 1
House: Slytherin
Reason you want to join: Hufflepuff can't be the only particularly good finders xD
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes!

STA 8 • EVA 8 • STR 4 • WIS 6 • ARC 6 • ACC 8
#219a82 | C A T 'S G R A C E + Muggle Condition
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Welcome @Alora J. Graves!!

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Name: Nora De Carie
Year: First
House: The best house :snake:
Reason you want to join: Sounds fun
Will you be able to post weekly? yes

"Serpentes saltare!" - a Latin translation of a fabulous phrase
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Welcome to the club, @Nora De Carie! After 3 more members join, you can start your hunt!

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Duvessa Ember wrote: 16 Apr 2023, 15:17 Your name is @Cassie Jiang, and welcome! ;)

I'm afraid that it says that you are a Ravenclaw, so maybe you made a small mistake in your form? It;s not Slytherin -shrugs-


But welcome, Cassie! I'll post the link to the first hunt shortly!
I am not wrong... the best house is Ravenclaw, I am Ravenclaw.. I didn't say I'm Slytherin

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Name: Becca Cross
Year: First
House: Gryffindor
Reason you want to join: Sounds like fun! Becca likes brain teasers and wants to be more outgoing.
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes!

'I was gratified to be able to answer promptly, and I did. I said I didn't know.'
-Mark Twain
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Welcome to the club, @Becca Cross! A hunt will be setup for you when we get two more members - but you can chat with us now.

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Name: Estelle Nyx
Year: 1st
House: Gryffindor
Reason you want to join: I love brain teasers and this sounds really fun!
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Hi @Estelle Nyx - please feel free to join our chatter and welcome to the club! I'll organize a hunt soon for you!

Your last name is my middle name XD

Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6
𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜
Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5

The Witch
Duelist || Broom Racer
The Princess

Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6
𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺.
Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2
IC & OOC Scavenger Hunt Club Signups
Name: Megara Archeron
Year: 1st
House: Gryffindor
Reason you want to join: Megara is looking to cause some mischief at Hogwarts, and scavenger hunt seems like a fun way to do it. Plus, she wants to explore the castle.
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes