25 Oct 2022, 04:21
Hogwarts Halfbreed Support Group(H.H.S.G)
Name:Lily Brown
Year:1st
Race:human
My cousin is a werewolf which is why I want to join
Year:1st
Race:human
My cousin is a werewolf which is why I want to join
"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow
Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews
9 Dec 2022, 12:20
Hogwarts Halfbreed Support Group(H.H.S.G)
Name:Hannah Blossom
Year:First
Race: Part-Veela
Year:First
Race: Part-Veela
STA✿9﹒EVA✿5﹒STR✿4 WIS✿7﹒ARC✿4﹒ACC✿6 |
🕊𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕒𝕙 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕞🕊 ❝ the end of beginnings |
9 Aug 2023, 18:59
Hogwarts Halfbreed Support Group(H.H.S.G)
Name: Estelle Nyx
Year: Second
Race: Human - Es wants to be a magiczoologist when she's older and would like to learn more about the special races and talents
Year: Second
Race: Human - Es wants to be a magiczoologist when she's older and would like to learn more about the special races and talents
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
9 Aug 2023, 19:15
Hogwarts Halfbreed Support Group(H.H.S.G)
10 Aug 2023, 00:55
Hogwarts Halfbreed Support Group(H.H.S.G)
Mariposa hasn't been active in a year. Would anyone be interested in taking this group on?
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
10 Aug 2023, 00:59
Hogwarts Halfbreed Support Group(H.H.S.G)
I'm happy to as long as you guys don't mind
(Estelle is a full human but she wants to be a magiczoologist when she is older and loves to meet new people)
(Estelle is a full human but she wants to be a magiczoologist when she is older and loves to meet new people)
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
10 Aug 2023, 02:01
Hogwarts Halfbreed Support Group(H.H.S.G)
10 Aug 2023, 02:10
Hogwarts Halfbreed Support Group(H.H.S.G)
Alright you two! If you want to do this, go to this thread (for taking over a club) and fill out the form. I think reason 1 (original owner has been inactive more than 120 days) is appropriate.
Once it gets transferred to one of you (I guess Estelle), you two can start coming up with some cool ideas for the club!
Once it gets transferred to one of you (I guess Estelle), you two can start coming up with some cool ideas for the club!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
10 Aug 2023, 02:55
Hogwarts Halfbreed Support Group(H.H.S.G)
10 Aug 2023, 02:57
Hogwarts Halfbreed Support Group(H.H.S.G)
As one of the new owners, I would like to form a new member list, as some members are either inactive or deactivated. Our first (second) club meeting or event shall be soon, whenever Estelle and I have the chance to discuss it.
If you all would like to stay, please make atleast ond post in the newly formed chat
Reducio
@Edme Achillian
@Tesla Stone
@Colin McCoire
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Daphne Sapphirus
@Hannah Blossom
@Edme Achillian
@Tesla Stone
@Colin McCoire
@Lily Isobel McCoire
@Daphne Sapphirus
@Hannah Blossom
If you all would like to stay, please make atleast ond post in the newly formed chat