14 Apr 2023, 18:57
Scavenger Hunt Club

Welcome to the Scavenger Hunt Club!
The aim of this is to enjoy your time, so have fun in investigating clues and much more! More info can be found below but feel free to owl me with questions. All of this will be taken in the Room of Requirement, and prizes (hint: Choc frogs) will be given out (OOC too). Happy Hunting!
The aim of this is to enjoy your time, so have fun in investigating clues and much more! More info can be found below but feel free to owl me with questions. All of this will be taken in the Room of Requirement, and prizes (hint: Choc frogs) will be given out (OOC too). Happy Hunting!
-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆-⋆
| More Information Reducio Okay, here we go. If anything is confusing, please don't be afraid to reach out! In each hunt, the aim is to promote teamwork and sportmanship. As well as giving our brains a teaser For the groups, you will also have five people in them. If members are only gaining slowly, the first 5 to sign up will have theirs first (but many will go at the same time). However, if there are loads of members, I will let Tatsu also decide your groups. If anything is inaccurate, or you feel needs to be changed, please do owl me! Sign-Up Form Reducio Code: Select all |
- ⋆ - ⋆ - ⋆ - ⋆ |
Ongoing Hunts Reducio March 1 | Hunt 1 | Progress Date | Hunt 2 | Progress Members Reducio Founder: Katrina Walker Leader: Duvessa Ember Kim Aoki (Sato) Rita Su Joseph Dunn Cassie Jiang Mellani Miller Alora J. Graves Nora De Carie Becca Cross Estelle Nyx |
OOC Chat Board can be found here
Last edited by Duvessa Ember on 25 May 2023, 17:10, edited 9 times in total.
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
14 Apr 2023, 19:13
Scavenger Hunt Club
Name: Kim Aoki (Sato)
Year: 2nd
House: Gryffindor
Reason you want to join: I was part of the other one and Kim loves these types of things!
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes
Note: Is this the H Scavenger Hunt Club or the Scavenger Hunt Club? I was part of both but both were kind of inactive. I think you're taking over one of the two right? Let me know which one so I can update the link to the new link! I'm assuming it's the Scavenger Hunt Club one.
EDIT: I think it's the Scavenger Hunt one, I will update in a second.
| kim sato tone bakugo | sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20 sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18 |
PC ENCY iNPC ENCY |
14 Apr 2023, 19:19
Scavenger Hunt Club
@Kim Sato - Welcome to the club!
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
15 Apr 2023, 00:32
Scavenger Hunt Club
Name: Rita Su
Year: 2nd Year
House: Hufflepuff
Reason you want to join: Finding clues sounds like an interesting thing
Will you be able to post weekly? probably...
Year: 2nd Year
House: Hufflepuff
Reason you want to join: Finding clues sounds like an interesting thing
Will you be able to post weekly? probably...
Rita Su - Hufflepuff Andy Menton - Ilvermorny, Thunderbird
Color code: Rita: #560edd Andy: #c40e0e
Rita`s Ency Andy`s Ency Shop
15 Apr 2023, 00:41
Scavenger Hunt Club
Name: Joseph Dunn
Year: 1st Year
House: Da best house Slytherin
Reason you want to join: It sounds fun, and Joseph likes to explore things.
Will you be able to post weekly? I think so
Year: 1st Year
House: Da best house Slytherin
Reason you want to join: It sounds fun, and Joseph likes to explore things.
Will you be able to post weekly? I think so
Curiosity kills the cat but without curiosity you will never discover anything.
15 Apr 2023, 08:13
Scavenger Hunt Club
Welcome @Rita Su and @Joseph Dunn!!
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
16 Apr 2023, 15:12
Scavenger Hunt Club
Name: I don't know
Year: 1
House: the best house
Reason you want to join: it sounds fun
Will you be able to post weekly? yes
Year: 1
House: the best house
Reason you want to join: it sounds fun
Will you be able to post weekly? yes
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
Part-Goblin|Charmer|Spring Queen
iNPC: Mira Hawkins
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
16 Apr 2023, 15:17
Scavenger Hunt Club
Your name is @Cassie Jiang, and welcome!
I'm afraid that it says that you are a Ravenclaw, so maybe you made a small mistake in your form? It;s not Slytherin -shrugs-
But welcome, Cassie! I'll post the link to the first hunt shortly!
I'm afraid that it says that you are a Ravenclaw, so maybe you made a small mistake in your form? It;s not Slytherin -shrugs-
But welcome, Cassie! I'll post the link to the first hunt shortly!
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |
16 Apr 2023, 15:45
Scavenger Hunt Club
Name: Mellani Miller
Year: 1
House: The real best house
Reason you want to join: I've always enjoyed scavenger hunts!
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes!
Year: 1
House: The real best house
Reason you want to join: I've always enjoyed scavenger hunts!
Will you be able to post weekly? Yes!
iNPC: Reuben Garcia
16 Apr 2023, 15:47
Scavenger Hunt Club
Yay!! @Mellani Miller - your first hunt will be announced today too, welcome!
| Wis: 7 Acc: 8 Sta: 6 𝑫𝒖𝒗𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝑬. 𝕊𝕠 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜 Eva: 9 Arc: 5 Str: 5 |
Wis: 10 Acc: 10 Sta: 6 𝕊𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒒𝒖𝒆 𝑺. Eva: 9 Arc: 3 Str: 2 |