Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Only the worthy huh

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hello

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:25 Hello
hey tori! how're you?

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:25
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:25 Hello
hey tori! how're you?
I am good how about you?

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:26
Alexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:25
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:25 Hello
hey tori! how're you?
I am good how about you?
I'm doing pretty alright, trying to find the motivation to write a starter that should've been written two days ago, and then I have two replies to get to

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alex when did we have a lake thread with Cass???!?

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:28
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:26
Alexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:25
Victoria Lena Jones wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:25 Hello
hey tori! how're you?
I am good how about you?
I'm doing pretty alright, trying to find the motivation to write a starter that should've been written two days ago, and then I have two replies to get to
I also need to quit the computer as an Ooc, but I can't find the motivation.

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:17 Image posted by the member
As long as i exist, i shall not let anyone unworthy declare thyeself as victor
true! so u can't declare yourself a victor!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I lead others to a treasure i can't possess

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
And what's that treasure?

You are not you when you are sane.