Last person to post wins!
She send the plan yet?Cass Ito wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:10It was the one both of you sent actuallyPrat Pass wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:09What'd she send?Cass Ito wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:07One step ahead of you I just did!Alexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:06hey aster!! you should check your owls................Cass Ito wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:05 Good morning everyone
Ferrets are adorable Cass would have been getting one as a pet if they weren't a Parseltounge
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
No I just randomly agreed to whatever chaos y'all are getting up to now
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
I haven't yet. i thought we were waiting for her to agree to the plan before we told her the plan?
Last person to post wins!
Bro said yes centuries agoAlexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:13 I haven't yet. i thought we were waiting for her to agree to the plan before we told her the plan?
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Last person to post wins!
well she must have only responded to you bc I never got itPrat Pass wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:14Bro said yes centuries agoAlexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:13 I haven't yet. i thought we were waiting for her to agree to the plan before we told her the plan?
Last person to post wins!
Huh I did but it might not have sent to you bothAlexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:13 I haven't yet. i thought we were waiting for her to agree to the plan before we told her the plan?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
dw just go through with itCass Ito wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:15Huh I did but it might not have sent to you bothAlexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:13 I haven't yet. i thought we were waiting for her to agree to the plan before we told her the plan?
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
It's too late...Alexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:05don't. even. try. I'm ready to throw hands over thisAsh Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:05Ur right! Actually everyone has accepted the fact that ASH BROWN is the final victor—
You can't do anything, unfortunately...
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!

As long as i exist, i shall not let anyone unworthy declare thyeself as victor
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |