Last person to post wins!
bro, did you just call me a ferret???
Last person to post wins!
Your words madam. not mine
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Last person to post wins!
Thanks! If you want I can make you oneAsh Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:56WHOA yep it is cute! Love it!!! lol I'm having a hard time making a crazy banner for Ash
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |
Last person to post wins!
I already have a rat telling me about it, so pretty close
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Oh really? I'd love it if you do!!!Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:01Thanks! If you want I can make you oneAsh Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:56WHOA yep it is cute! Love it!!! lol I'm having a hard time making a crazy banner for Ash
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
O-okay...?
Last edited by Ash Brown on 20 Jun 2024, 20:03, edited 1 time in total.
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
y'all, this thread is a lawless land these days....
Last person to post wins!
I believe this is where i say "You're Welcome"
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Reducio
Ash Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:02Oh really? I'd love it if you do!!!Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:01Thanks! If you want I can make you oneAsh Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:56WHOA yep it is cute! Love it!!! lol I'm having a hard time making a crazy banner for Ash
Of course I can do! Just give me details girl!
bob
| Alliasta- Gryffindor | Pet Club | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9 | Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7 |

