Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

bro, did you just call me a ferret???

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:59 bro, did you just call me a ferret???
Your words madam. not mine

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:58
Ash Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:57
Prat Pass wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:55
Ash Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:54 Jeez my laptop suddenly stopped functioning for a while 😭

IM BACK

@Alexandria Clark You can't defeat me, I'm a professional :)
My condolences, that is one scary sight
what's scary, my laptop not functioning or me being a professional?
Laptop not functioning ofc
Having a rotten egg trickling down your face would be scarier jk sry... :)

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:56
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:55 Image posted by the member
Is it cute?
WHOA yep it is cute! Love it!!! lol I'm having a hard time making a crazy banner for Ash
Thanks! If you want I can make you one

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:00
Prat Pass wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:58
Ash Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:57
Prat Pass wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:55
Ash Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:54 Jeez my laptop suddenly stopped functioning for a while 😭

IM BACK

@Alexandria Clark You can't defeat me, I'm a professional :)
My condolences, that is one scary sight
what's scary, my laptop not functioning or me being a professional?
Laptop not functioning ofc
Having a rotten egg trickling down your face would be scarier jk... :)
I already have a rat telling me about it, so pretty close

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:01
Ash Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:56
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:55 Image posted by the member
Is it cute?
WHOA yep it is cute! Love it!!! lol I'm having a hard time making a crazy banner for Ash
Thanks! If you want I can make you one
Oh really? I'd love it if you do!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:01
Ash Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:00
Prat Pass wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:58
Ash Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:57
Prat Pass wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:55

My condolences, that is one scary sight
what's scary, my laptop not functioning or me being a professional?
Laptop not functioning ofc
Having a rotten egg trickling down your face would be scarier jk... :)
I already have a rat telling me about it, so pretty close
=_=
O-okay...?
Last edited by Ash Brown on 20 Jun 2024, 20:03, edited 1 time in total.

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
y'all, this thread is a lawless land these days....

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I believe this is where i say "You're Welcome"

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Reducio
Ash Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:02
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 20:01
Ash Brown wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:56
Alliasta Holista wrote: 20 Jun 2024, 19:55 Image posted by the member
Is it cute?
WHOA yep it is cute! Love it!!! lol I'm having a hard time making a crazy banner for Ash
Thanks! If you want I can make you one
Oh really? I'd love it if you do!!!


Of course I can do! Just give me details girl!
bob

Alliasta- GryffindorPet Club
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 8 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 6 | Acc: 9
Sta: 5 | Eva: 5 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 7