Last person to post wins!
Aster, i rly like yours! didn't know cass was a parseltongue, that's rly cool!
Last person to post wins!
Thank youuu! I'm running off to check out yours rn I don't think I have seen it beforeAlexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:26 Aster, i rly like yours! didn't know cass was a parseltongue, that's rly cool!
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
I just threw mine together mostly from the donation thread, but I'm planning to make it look a little better eventuallyCass Ito wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:27Thank youuu! I'm running off to check out yours rn I don't think I have seen it beforeAlexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:26 Aster, i rly like yours! didn't know cass was a parseltongue, that's rly cool!
Last person to post wins!
Another ATLA fan huh?
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
brooooo I've loved that show for so long, it's my childhood and my comfort show
Last person to post wins!
I only saw it recently and I don't understand why I waited so long. It's amazingAlexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:30brooooo I've loved that show for so long, it's my childhood and my comfort show
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Sokka or Toph, I can never decide
Last person to post wins!
I have no favourites. I love them all. they are equally the best
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones