Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Aster, i rly like yours! didn't know cass was a parseltongue, that's rly cool!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:26 Aster, i rly like yours! didn't know cass was a parseltongue, that's rly cool!
Thank youuu! I'm running off to check out yours rn I don't think I have seen it before

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:27
Alexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:26 Aster, i rly like yours! didn't know cass was a parseltongue, that's rly cool!
Thank youuu! I'm running off to check out yours rn I don't think I have seen it before
I just threw mine together mostly from the donation thread, but I'm planning to make it look a little better eventually

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Another ATLA fan huh?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:29 Another ATLA fan huh?
brooooo I've loved that show for so long, it's my childhood and my comfort show

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Soooo who's your favourite of the Gaang?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:30
Cass Ito wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:29 Another ATLA fan huh?
brooooo I've loved that show for so long, it's my childhood and my comfort show
I only saw it recently and I don't understand why I waited so long. It's amazing

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aston Beckett wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 22:31 Soooo who's your favourite of the Gaang?
Sokka or Toph, I can never decide

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I have no favourites. I love them all. they are equally the best

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
YES! I like Sokka a lot and Toph is absolutely amazing

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas