Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I'm not lying, why does no one believe me

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 18:22 I'm not lying, why does no one believe me
I wonder why........

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 18:35
Prat Pass wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 18:22 I'm not lying, why does no one believe me
I wonder why........
What is that supposed to mean?

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 18:37
Alexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 18:35
Prat Pass wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 18:22 I'm not lying, why does no one believe me
I wonder why........
What is that supposed to mean?
you have a tendency to be a little.... ridiculous.

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 18:38
Prat Pass wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 18:37
Alexandria Clark wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 18:35
Prat Pass wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 18:22 I'm not lying, why does no one believe me
I wonder why........
What is that supposed to mean?
you have a tendency to be a little.... ridiculous.
I'm Ridiculously as baby girl as it comes🎀

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
🤨 good morning

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 20:04 🤨 good morning
A very good morning to you too Aster

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
What strange things are you up to today

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 20:08 What strange things are you up to today
Do you have a peanut allergy or perhaps lactose intolerance?
@Cass Ito
@Ash Brown

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 20:09
Cass Ito wrote: 19 Jun 2024, 20:08 What strange things are you up to today
Do you have a peanut allergy or perhaps lactose intolerance?
Neither thankfully, why?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones