Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Ħ
I just saw this and it looks nice.
How is it pronounced?

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 15:28 Ħ
I just saw this and it looks nice.
How is it pronounced?
no idea! what is it called?

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:27
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 15:28 Ħ
I just saw this and it looks nice.
How is it pronounced?
no idea! what is it called?
H, just latinised maltese

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:32
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:27
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 15:28 Ħ
I just saw this and it looks nice.
How is it pronounced?
no idea! what is it called?
H, just latinised maltese
oh cool!
y'all today was my last day of school until September, I'm so sad!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:34
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:32
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:27
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 15:28 Ħ
I just saw this and it looks nice.
How is it pronounced?
no idea! what is it called?
H, just latinised maltese
oh cool!
y'all today was my last day of school until September, I'm so sad!
Oh. I hope things get better during summer

𝙴𝙼𝚂
I’ll Love
|
|
|
𝙸𝙻𝚉
I’ll Protect
|
|
|
𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙
I’ll Shine

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:34
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:32
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:27
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 15:28 Ħ
I just saw this and it looks nice.
How is it pronounced?
no idea! what is it called?
H, just latinised maltese
oh cool!
y'all today was my last day of school until September, I'm so sad!
You mean happy? why art thou befallen upon sadness when douth escaped prison

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:35
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:34
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:32
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:27
Eugenia Karageorgiadi wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 15:28 Ħ
I just saw this and it looks nice.
How is it pronounced?
no idea! what is it called?
H, just latinised maltese
oh cool!
y'all today was my last day of school until September, I'm so sad!
You mean happy? why art thou befallen upon sadness when douth escaped prison
lol, I love school! i don't really get to see my friends outside of school, especially during the summer

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hey

Every bird must learn to fall before it can fly
iNPC: Claire White
Pc: Victoria Lena Jones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:37
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:35
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:34
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:32
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:27

no idea! what is it called?
H, just latinised maltese
oh cool!
y'all today was my last day of school until September, I'm so sad!
You mean happy? why art thou befallen upon sadness when douth escaped prison
lol, I love school! i don't really get to see my friends outside of school, especially during the summer
i see, my social battery runs out of school in an instant

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:39
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:37
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:35
Alexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:34
Prat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 20:32

H, just latinised maltese
oh cool!
y'all today was my last day of school until September, I'm so sad!
You mean happy? why art thou befallen upon sadness when douth escaped prison
lol, I love school! i don't really get to see my friends outside of school, especially during the summer
i see, my social battery runs out of school in an instant
mine runs out like halfway through the day
also, hey tori!!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov