Last person to post wins!
Ash Brown wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 06:36I trust u Rhea
You're making me feel like she's the victim here, and you're a culprit oiuiugrtsdyugkfjfj lmaoPrat Pass wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 06:23@Aston BeckettAlexandria Clark wrote: 18 Jun 2024, 06:20 i know for a fact you're not even the slightest bit evil. it's all just a character. but you should also be nice, and stop saying I beat you up behind the three broomsticks.
@Cass Ito
@Ash Brown
LOOK SHE'S TRYING TO SILENCE HER VICTIM![]()
![]()
![]()
"stop saying I beat you up behind the three broomsticks."
Look she's trying to stop me from letting other people know about how she beat me up behind three broomsticks
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Morning Ash, nice day innit
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Prat what have you done
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
skipped breakfast, ate cottage cheese now class
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Nothing. YET
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
go ahead good luck with ya class
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
How do i make more money?
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Asternap me and ransom me it seems to be working
But if you mean onsite its just scholarship collection, if you get good at banners or codes you can always open a store
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
