Last person to post wins!
AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT !!!
I WIN
I WIN
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
nuh uh. I WIN
Last person to post wins!
[quote]Everyone! I thought Tracey wasn't going to take any damage throughout the whole duel, but she just got hit and lost 250 HP!
Last person to post wins!
Poor Tracey
Looks like she needs to GIT GUD
Looks like she needs to GIT GUD
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:04Uh oh, that's sadEveryone! I thought Tracey wasn't going to take any damage throughout the whole duel, but she just got hit and lost 250 HP!
Cheering for you tho!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
...
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Ash Brown wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:09Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:04Uh oh, that's sadEveryone! I thought Tracey wasn't going to take any damage throughout the whole duel, but she just got hit and lost 250 HP!
Cheering for you tho!!!Thanks Ash!
Last person to post wins!
It's a sekiro reference istg i'm not trying to be mean, i'm just autistic
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |