Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

yep

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT !!!


I WIN

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 15:00 AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT !!!


I WIN
nuh uh. I WIN

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
[quote]Everyone! I thought Tracey wasn't going to take any damage throughout the whole duel, but she just got hit and lost 250 HP!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Poor Tracey


Looks like she needs to GIT GUD Image posted by the member

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:04
Everyone! I thought Tracey wasn't going to take any damage throughout the whole duel, but she just got hit and lost 250 HP!
Uh oh, that's sad :(
Cheering for you tho!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 15:52
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 15:00 AUTOBOTS ROLL OUT !!!


I WIN
nuh uh. I WIN
You win,absolutely



You win dis L

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:07 Poor Tracey


Looks like she needs to GIT GUD Image posted by the member
...

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:09
Tracey Bailey wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:04
Everyone! I thought Tracey wasn't going to take any damage throughout the whole duel, but she just got hit and lost 250 HP!
Uh oh, that's sad :(
Cheering for you tho!!!
Thanks Ash!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ash Brown wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:09
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 16:07 Poor Tracey


Looks like she needs to GIT GUD Image posted by the member
...
It's a sekiro reference istg i'm not trying to be mean, i'm just autistic

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15