Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

I am done for the night cause I got busy, but I'm working on yet another ency update, the sad sad story of how going outside killed Cass's fathers boyfriend best friend

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:08 I am done for the night cause I got busy, but I'm working on yet another ency update, the sad sad story of how going outside killed Cass's fathers boyfriend best friend
step dad funeral when?

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:08 I am done for the night cause I got busy, but I'm working on yet another ency update, the sad sad story of how going outside killed Cass's fathers boyfriend best friend
oh my, that's quite a conundrum

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:10
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:08 I am done for the night cause I got busy, but I'm working on yet another ency update, the sad sad story of how going outside killed Cass's fathers boyfriend best friend
step dad funeral when?
Funeral has gone by long ago in ye times of old

Want to guess what happens next

Spoiler alert he becomes happy again and gets a wife

Wanna guess what happens now

They have a lovely child. Oh and she's dead now

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:13
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:10
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:08 I am done for the night cause I got busy, but I'm working on yet another ency update, the sad sad story of how going outside killed Cass's fathers boyfriend best friend
step dad funeral when?
Funeral has gone by long ago in ye times of old

Want to guess what happens next

Spoiler alert he becomes happy again and gets a wife

Wanna guess what happens now

They have a lovely child. Oh and she's dead now
Her funeral party when?

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:13
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:10
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:08 I am done for the night cause I got busy, but I'm working on yet another ency update, the sad sad story of how going outside killed Cass's fathers boyfriend best friend
step dad funeral when?
Funeral has gone by long ago in ye times of old

Want to guess what happens next

Spoiler alert he becomes happy again and gets a wife

Wanna guess what happens now

They have a lovely child. Oh and she's dead now
this poor guy has gone through so much omg
also, funeral party? prat wtf

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:13
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:13
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:10
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:08 I am done for the night cause I got busy, but I'm working on yet another ency update, the sad sad story of how going outside killed Cass's fathers boyfriend best friend
step dad funeral when?
Funeral has gone by long ago in ye times of old

Want to guess what happens next

Spoiler alert he becomes happy again and gets a wife

Wanna guess what happens now

They have a lovely child. Oh and she's dead now
Her funeral party when?
PARTY? :shock2: Cass would throw hands if they heard you saying that

More like they would slap you in the face with a glove and challenge you to a duel since despite their best efforts in unhinged chaos causing, they are still rich

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:15
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:13
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:13
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:10
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:08 I am done for the night cause I got busy, but I'm working on yet another ency update, the sad sad story of how going outside killed Cass's fathers boyfriend best friend
step dad funeral when?
Funeral has gone by long ago in ye times of old

Want to guess what happens next

Spoiler alert he becomes happy again and gets a wife

Wanna guess what happens now

They have a lovely child. Oh and she's dead now
Her funeral party when?
PARTY? :shock2: Cass would throw hands if they heard you saying that

More like they would slap you in the face with a glove and challenge you to a duel since despite their best efforts in unhinged chaos causing, they are still rich
i didn't mean party my bad but yeah my condolences to poor cass, world doesn't give them a break

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
prat, you're the kind of person to put the fun in funeral

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:14
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:13
Prat Pass wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:10
Cass Ito wrote: 17 Jun 2024, 07:08 I am done for the night cause I got busy, but I'm working on yet another ency update, the sad sad story of how going outside killed Cass's fathers boyfriend best friend
step dad funeral when?
Funeral has gone by long ago in ye times of old

Want to guess what happens next

Spoiler alert he becomes happy again and gets a wife

Wanna guess what happens now

They have a lovely child. Oh and she's dead now
this poor guy has gone through so much omg
also, funeral party? prat wtf
Yeah he has but he found someone who also hates everyone (except birds. Cass's stepmother loves birds)

And yes but they remain full of whimsy and joy. And chaos. For now at least
Last edited by Cass Ito on 17 Jun 2024, 07:23, edited 1 time in total.

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones