Last person to post wins!
Get out of here. Begone. Leave thy presence. Exit the premises. Shoo. Back away. Rewind. Get all the way outta here
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
I am not the Hero this thread deserves, i'm the Guardian it needs.
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
No i'm staying, you already forbid me from joining the discord, YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM MECass Ito wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 10:07 Get out of here. Begone. Leave thy presence. Exit the premises. Shoo. Back away. Rewind. Get all the way outta here
Last person to post wins!
You're forbidden from disc? Who saved you? WAS IT ME ? WAS IT BATMANNNNAston Beckett wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 10:12No i'm staying, you already forbid me from joining the discord, YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM MECass Ito wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 10:07 Get out of here. Begone. Leave thy presence. Exit the premises. Shoo. Back away. Rewind. Get all the way outta here
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
There's a very long story behind that lol
And no, even batman can't save you here
And no, even batman can't save you here
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!

Racoons. That is all
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
They go by many different titles
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones