Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Yes

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Get out of here. Begone. Leave thy presence. Exit the premises. Shoo. Back away. Rewind. Get all the way outta here

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am not the Hero this thread deserves, i'm the Guardian it needs.

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 10:07 Get out of here. Begone. Leave thy presence. Exit the premises. Shoo. Back away. Rewind. Get all the way outta here
No i'm staying, you already forbid me from joining the discord, YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aston Beckett wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 10:12
Cass Ito wrote: 16 Jun 2024, 10:07 Get out of here. Begone. Leave thy presence. Exit the premises. Shoo. Back away. Rewind. Get all the way outta here
No i'm staying, you already forbid me from joining the discord, YOU CAN'T TAKE THIS AWAY FROM ME
You're forbidden from disc? Who saved you? WAS IT ME ? WAS IT BATMANNNN

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
There's a very long story behind that lol

And no, even batman can't save you here

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I am forbidden from joining the Hio discord server via @Cass Ito's request, even batman hasn't been able to save me

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Image posted by the member

Racoons. That is all

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Do you mean trash pandas?

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
They go by many different titles

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones