Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Nope, it's cuz u know we winn!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yeah you have to be the last one to post to win, ya can't js say you win, honey

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
yeah you'll win Ash

Win this L i'm about to hand you

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 07:47 lmao no, i try to be patient, it's been like ten days I think
Two weeks without any kind of communication is the general amount for most things

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
damn prat, you savage on these wannabe winners

but lowkey if you would wanna rp w me I already have the starter written

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 07:50 damn prat, you savage on these wannabe winners

but lowkey if you would wanna rp w me I already have the starter written
Sure, maybe @ me so i can find it

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Alexandria Clark wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 07:50 damn prat, you savage on these wannabe winners

but lowkey if you would wanna rp w me I already have the starter written
👀 Let me know if they don't show up for a few more days

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Cass Ito wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 07:50
Alexandria Clark wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 07:47 lmao no, i try to be patient, it's been like ten days I think
Two weeks without any kind of communication is the general amount for most things
this sounds like something you'd read on r/relationships

Prat Pass - Slytherin
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 07:49 yeah you'll win Ash

Win this L i'm about to hand you
Nah~~~~~
Yall are surrounded by misunserstandings... ASH BROWN y GISELLE LAM son la ganadoras!!!!!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Prat Pass wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 07:51
Alexandria Clark wrote: 15 Jun 2024, 07:50 damn prat, you savage on these wannabe winners

but lowkey if you would wanna rp w me I already have the starter written
Sure, maybe @ me so i can find it
mk, here's the link to it <3

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov