Last person to post wins!
They can’t, I know, right? But I do hope to see that, pity you’re not in Hufflepuff to see our posts about the maths and art teacher
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
The name's quite common in my country, but yeah, it's weird too, because of that girl lol.Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:30Sounds like a weird name, huh? Also, teachers aren’t much to like, except for my English teacher, she’s really nice and lets us do just about anythingAsh Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:22wait what-Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:19 You know, some of my classmates are sooo mean (both boys and girls) especially a girl called Elle who’s in love with a boy called Adam, they kissed (ewwwww!) and most importantly, they’re in love with the maths teacher
Except for my bffffffffffffs!
fr?
wow
I'm speechless
I have this bully in my class called Anamika who's crazy for our geography teacher. She stalks him through the social media and leaked his number beforethough I just plainly think that she’s a good sport
Yup my English teacher is quite nice too ig. She's got persona quite like McGonagall
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Brown stalker for the winAsh Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:22wait what-Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:19 You know, some of my classmates are sooo mean (both boys and girls) especially a girl called Elle who’s in love with a boy called Adam, they kissed (ewwwww!) and most importantly, they’re in love with the maths teacher
Except for my bffffffffffffs!
fr?
wow
I'm speechless
I have this bully in my class called Anamika who's crazy for our geography teacher. She stalks him through the social media and leaked his number before
everyone in our school had a crush on this english teacher
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Yup mine too, though she can be a little strict when the whole class goes toooooooo chaotic but that’s of course fineAsh Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:32The name's quite common in my country, but yeah, it's weird too, because of that girl lol.Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:30Sounds like a weird name, huh? Also, teachers aren’t much to like, except for my English teacher, she’s really nice and lets us do just about anythingAsh Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:22wait what-Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:19 You know, some of my classmates are sooo mean (both boys and girls) especially a girl called Elle who’s in love with a boy called Adam, they kissed (ewwwww!) and most importantly, they’re in love with the maths teacher
Except for my bffffffffffffs!
fr?
wow
I'm speechless
I have this bully in my class called Anamika who's crazy for our geography teacher. She stalks him through the social media and leaked his number beforethough I just plainly think that she’s a good sport
Yup my English teacher is quite nice too ig. She's got persona quite like McGonagall
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
gosh in my school everyone id obsessed for the AI and geography teacher (and the principal...)Prat Pass wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:33Brown stalker for the winAsh Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:22wait what-Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:19 You know, some of my classmates are sooo mean (both boys and girls) especially a girl called Elle who’s in love with a boy called Adam, they kissed (ewwwww!) and most importantly, they’re in love with the maths teacher
Except for my bffffffffffffs!
fr?
wow
I'm speechless
I have this bully in my class called Anamika who's crazy for our geography teacher. She stalks him through the social media and leaked his number before
everyone in our school had a crush on this english teacher
And yes Giselle's right!Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:32 They can’t, I know, right? But I do hope to see that, pity you’re not in Hufflepuff to see our posts about the maths and art teacher
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
My classmates are also obsessed in th IT teacher, the English teacher, the science teacher, the mortal ed. teacher, the PE teacher…but even the maths teacher…like seriously? The most pop teacher is the PE teacher, sad to say…Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:36gosh in my school everyone id obsessed for the AI and geography teacher (and the principal...)Prat Pass wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:33Brown stalker for the winAsh Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:22wait what-Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:19 You know, some of my classmates are sooo mean (both boys and girls) especially a girl called Elle who’s in love with a boy called Adam, they kissed (ewwwww!) and most importantly, they’re in love with the maths teacher
Except for my bffffffffffffs!
fr?
wow
I'm speechless
I have this bully in my class called Anamika who's crazy for our geography teacher. She stalks him through the social media and leaked his number before
everyone in our school had a crush on this english teacher
And yes Giselle's right!Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:32 They can’t, I know, right? But I do hope to see that, pity you’re not in Hufflepuff to see our posts about the maths and art teacher
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam
Last person to post wins!
Why is everyone obsessed with teachersGiselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:38My classmates are also obsessed in th IT teacher, the English teacher, the science teacher, the mortal ed. teacher, the PE teacher…but even the maths teacher…like seriously? The most pop teacher is the PE teacher, sad to say…Ash Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:36gosh in my school everyone id obsessed for the AI and geography teacher (and the principal...)Prat Pass wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:33Brown stalker for the winAsh Brown wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:22wait what-Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:19 You know, some of my classmates are sooo mean (both boys and girls) especially a girl called Elle who’s in love with a boy called Adam, they kissed (ewwwww!) and most importantly, they’re in love with the maths teacher
Except for my bffffffffffffs!
fr?
wow
I'm speechless
I have this bully in my class called Anamika who's crazy for our geography teacher. She stalks him through the social media and leaked his number before
everyone in our school had a crush on this english teacher
And yes Giselle's right!Giselle Lam wrote: 14 Jun 2024, 15:32 They can’t, I know, right? But I do hope to see that, pity you’re not in Hufflepuff to see our posts about the maths and art teacher

Lemme tell you a fun fact: Almost all the PE teachers in my school are obsessed I'm not bodyshaming anyone, just real facts, and they won't be able to run even 100 metres if you ask them to, and then they scold us that "Y'ALL suck AT SPORTS, Y'ALL CAN'T EVEN DODGE A BALL etc"
lol I never got to complain abt my teachers to anybody before
You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Ours was an obese dude who's part time hobby is drinking, thankfully me and my friends were on the team so we had a separate coach ( we used his name to bunk class a lot of times and he'd cover for us)
| Prat Pass - Slytherin | |
Sta: 7 | Eva: 10 | Str: 6 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 7 | Acc: 13 |
Sta: 9 | Eva: 15 | Str: 0 | Wis: 7 | Arc: 5 | Acc: 15 |
Last person to post wins!
Again, lucky dude.
So the conclusion is my entire school is toxic
So the conclusion is my entire school is toxic

You are not you when you are sane.
Last person to post wins!
Bad thing, my PE teacher is a little better, because he always helps your teams on dodgeball, and he shoots the ball with all his force, though he is very heartless and doesn’t care if you’re injured by the ball, he’ll just say, ‘Play on! Lesson is going to end in half an hour!’
And me too, only get to complain it here, that’s why I like hio so much
And me too, only get to complain it here, that’s why I like hio so much
In life, you just have to break rules take risks and move on to the next step.
liselle gam