What does it mean to you?

Hio!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

What does it mean to you?
Roleplay!

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Acting

What does it mean to you?
Plays

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

What does it mean to you?
Theatre

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

What does it mean to you?
Cousin my cousin's a theatre kid :]

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

What does it mean to you?
Troublesome all my cousins give me a hard time

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Cleaning Mopping practically flooded floors for minimum wage isn't worth it =_=

Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone

What does it mean to you?
Tiring! I hate cleaning because I end up messing it all up even more

You are not you when you are sane.

What does it mean to you?
Stressed.

Before me, you rightly tremble. But, fear is not what you owe me. You owe me awe....
Stamina: 12 ~ Evasion: 17 ~ Strength: 2 ~ Wisdom: 16 ~ Arcane Power: 4 ~ Accuracy: 17
Student Account: Martyr Daeva-Lazarus