Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

[quote]*hands all three of them a trophy*

You are all winners!

𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕖𝕪 𝔹𝕒𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕪 |𝔐𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔬 𝔜𝔞𝔪𝔞𝔪𝔬𝔱𝔬
Talent is something you make bloom, instinct is something you polish

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Uh thank you but I don't think that's how the game works

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Snatches the other two* Im sorry Tracey but desperate times call for desperate measures there can only be one victor

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
If everyone is a winner then no one is, and I am certainly not a loser.

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
um yes you are

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
You're thinking of the wrong redhead.

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
The wrong one? Who's the right one then?

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
me obviously

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Since when are you a redhead? And also wasn't the other redhead the loser? I can agree with you claiming to be a loser no i cant you are wonderful this is all in jest

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
irl, i'm a ginger lol
and yes it's that other redhead.
aww thx cass!

Know thyself
PC: Alex Clark | iNPC: Luka Antonov