Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Good for you two but I am still the winner here

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Wow, for an Eagle you sure don't pick up on much do you. this is all in jest as I'm sure you know

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
You will find that it's actually the opposite, as I seems to be the only one that noticed that I AM THE WINNER Yeah I do it's all good

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Astra Norrick wrote: 12 Jun 2024, 03:18 Sure, newbie

of course XD. we should thread with the chaos children sometime, inter-species turf war o.o
New I may be but this throne is mine

And yesss we should you should owl me sometime :]

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Aye, I'm sure your mum was keen to tell you that one from the crib lest you find the truth of things, Bucket.

Oi, get out me chair! *yoinks cass*

when I'm not out of town, you got it XD

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*yoinks right back* That chair doesn't belong to you

And yay :]

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*sits down and watches while eating popcorn* they have no idea that I am the winner

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Does too. *points to large, glowing 'Astra the Winner's Throne' sign overhead as background music plays*

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Tears down the sign and steals the popcorn* I don't think so

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Well, I know so. *yoinks sign back and sits on throne*

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today