Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

Actually

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ACTUALLY

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
ACTUALLY ACTUALLY

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Must you shout, Cass? You're interrupting my awards ceremony

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Yeah, also it's MY awards ceremony

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
False.

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Sorry I will be quiet for MY awards ceremony

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lies, deceit, and slander. Good job young snake but get off my turf

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Bold words for someone on my turf

But thank youuuu :lol:

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Sure, newbie

of course XD. we should thread with the chaos children sometime, inter-species turf war o.o

Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow, but alive, gloriously alive today