Last person to post wins!
you can't win i'm afraid
Last person to post wins!
IM BACK AND IM SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY OMG I MISSED YALL HELP BEFORE I START CRYING AND ALSO ME AND MY ALLIANCES WIN HEHE
Last person to post wins!
Sorry but still nope
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
Dang, what happened here?
Last person to post wins!
A war
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
Last person to post wins!
A war, hmm... Maybe I could solve it?
Last person to post wins!
Only my victory shall
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones