What song are you currently listening to?
I Sent My Therapist To Therapy - Alec Benjamin why does he have to be so perfect
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Scarborough Fair- Aurora
''Love is like a sharp blade. The more you cling to it, the more painful and deep the wound''- Meteor garden
What song are you currently listening to?
Cruel Summer - Taylor Swift
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
From The Start- Laufey
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
What song are you currently listening to?
Set Me free pt.2 - Jimin
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Espresso- Sabrina Carpenter
STA 7 ❀ EVA 8 ❀ STR 7 |
||
WIS 6 ❀ ARC 5 ❀ ACC 7 |
What song are you currently listening to?
Pretty little things- the crane wives
I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones
What song are you currently listening to?
NEURON - j Hope
You are not you when you are sane.
What song are you currently listening to?
Playing With Fire - BLACKPINK