The Fantasy Club
Of Course!
@Violet Rohr No worries!
@Zoe Lee I'll add you soon!
@Estelle Nyx Thanks for letting me know!
As Violet is leaving, perhaps one of your team could move, as you have three people?
@Violet Rohr No worries!
@Zoe Lee I'll add you soon!
@Estelle Nyx Thanks for letting me know!
As Violet is leaving, perhaps one of your team could move, as you have three people?
The Fantasy Club
Name ~ Aria Woods
House ~ Slytherin
Year ~ First
Favorite Series ~ The Vampire Diaries
The Fantasy Club
Thanks for adding me in soon!
“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live,"
-Albus Dumbledore
The Fantasy Club
@Zoe Lee
@Aria Woods
You guys are already in the club! I just need to add you to the list, which might take a while.
@Aria Woods
You guys are already in the club! I just need to add you to the list, which might take a while.
The Fantasy Club
Name: Rea Kont
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st
Favorite Series: KotLc, Harry Potter, Hunger games, Or Wings of Fire
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 1st
Favorite Series: KotLc, Harry Potter, Hunger games, Or Wings of Fire
Rea Kont- prettiest witch EVER (JK JK)
Check out my store for personalized Jokes, pictures, and memes -JMP-!!!
The Fantasy Club
Oh! *wave wave* this was one of the many older clubs I created on my now deactivated account about a year ago, to my knowledge nobody took over because it wasn't particularly active
if people are still interested maybe we can restart it question mark?