The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat

All da ladies love Leo.

And I'm a monster on the hill

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
@Inara Yang Can I join?


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
:cry2: Why didn't I get LEo!? I'm not complaining...

What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Estelle Nyx wrote: 22 May 2024, 18:13 @Inara Yang Can I join?
Of Course!

I'll give you a choice... which team do you want to join?

( Once you choose, then I'll assign your character :) )

Also, Happy Cake Day!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Inara Yang wrote: 22 May 2024, 18:25
Estelle Nyx wrote: 22 May 2024, 18:13 @Inara Yang Can I join?
Of Course!

I'll give you a choice... which team do you want to join?

( Once you choose, then I'll assign your character :) )

Also, Happy Cake Day!
Thank you!

Camp Half-Blood please


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Estelle Nyx wrote: 23 May 2024, 06:29
Inara Yang wrote: 22 May 2024, 18:25
Estelle Nyx wrote: 22 May 2024, 18:13 @Inara Yang Can I join?
Of Course!

I'll give you a choice... which team do you want to join?

( Once you choose, then I'll assign your character :) )

Also, Happy Cake Day!
Thank you!

Camp Half-Blood please
Alright then! :D

@Mia Fuzy @Giselle Lam Estelle will be joining your team! :)

Estelle, your assigned character is....

Thalia!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Ooh! I'm excited! I've never really written much about Thalia. (I also wanted Leo...)


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Estelle Nyx wrote: 23 May 2024, 15:19 Ooh! I'm excited! I've never really written much about Thalia. (I also wanted Leo...)
All Da Ladies Love Leo, I guess. ;)

I'll keep that in mind if we do it again!

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Inara Yang wrote: 23 May 2024, 15:25
Estelle Nyx wrote: 23 May 2024, 15:19 Ooh! I'm excited! I've never really written much about Thalia. (I also wanted Leo...)
All Da Ladies Love Leo, I guess. ;)

I'll keep that in mind if we do it again!
Maybe next time we can do a Leo story writing competition :rofl:


Estelle
Ernest and Estelle's
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough

Nate

The Fantasy Club Sign Ups Chat
Maybe! :lol:


Oh I almost forgot about the prompts!!

@Mia Fuzy @Giselle Lam @Estelle Nyx @Minnie Duke @Violet Rohr

Team Camp Half Blood: Estelle, Mia, Giselle:

This one's very vague but..

Three Demigods Going on a Quest...


Team Jupiter ( Violet, Minnie)

A disaster has happened, and Camp Jupiter is in danger.




Just to confirm, you are not writing your own stories, you're writing one with your team! You can divide this any way you want - One person writing one section, etc.

And then, have one person OWL it to me when you're finished!