The Fantasy Club
All da ladies love Leo.
The Fantasy Club
@Inara Yang Can I join?
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
The Fantasy Club
What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.
The Fantasy Club
Of Course!
I'll give you a choice... which team do you want to join?
( Once you choose, then I'll assign your character
Also, Happy Cake Day!
The Fantasy Club
Thank you!Inara Yang wrote: 22 May 2024, 18:25Of Course!
I'll give you a choice... which team do you want to join?
( Once you choose, then I'll assign your character)
Also, Happy Cake Day!
Camp Half-Blood please
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
The Fantasy Club
Alright then!Estelle Nyx wrote: 23 May 2024, 06:29Thank you!Inara Yang wrote: 22 May 2024, 18:25Of Course!
I'll give you a choice... which team do you want to join?
( Once you choose, then I'll assign your character)
Also, Happy Cake Day!
Camp Half-Blood please
@Mia Fuzy @Giselle Lam Estelle will be joining your team!
Estelle, your assigned character is....
Thalia!
The Fantasy Club
Ooh! I'm excited! I've never really written much about Thalia. (I also wanted Leo...)
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
The Fantasy Club
All Da Ladies Love Leo, I guess.Estelle Nyx wrote: 23 May 2024, 15:19 Ooh! I'm excited! I've never really written much about Thalia. (I also wanted Leo...)
I'll keep that in mind if we do it again!
The Fantasy Club
Maybe next time we can do a Leo story writing competitionInara Yang wrote: 23 May 2024, 15:25All Da Ladies Love Leo, I guess.Estelle Nyx wrote: 23 May 2024, 15:19 Ooh! I'm excited! I've never really written much about Thalia. (I also wanted Leo...)![]()
I'll keep that in mind if we do it again!
Ernest and Estelle's You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough |
The Fantasy Club
Maybe!
Oh I almost forgot about the prompts!!
@Mia Fuzy @Giselle Lam @Estelle Nyx @Minnie Duke @Violet Rohr
Team Camp Half Blood: Estelle, Mia, Giselle:
This one's very vague but..
Three Demigods Going on a Quest...
Team Jupiter ( Violet, Minnie)
A disaster has happened, and Camp Jupiter is in danger.
Just to confirm, you are not writing your own stories, you're writing one with your team! You can divide this any way you want - One person writing one section, etc.
And then, have one person OWL it to me when you're finished!
Oh I almost forgot about the prompts!!
@Mia Fuzy @Giselle Lam @Estelle Nyx @Minnie Duke @Violet Rohr
Team Camp Half Blood: Estelle, Mia, Giselle:
This one's very vague but..
Three Demigods Going on a Quest...
Team Jupiter ( Violet, Minnie)
A disaster has happened, and Camp Jupiter is in danger.
Just to confirm, you are not writing your own stories, you're writing one with your team! You can divide this any way you want - One person writing one section, etc.
And then, have one person OWL it to me when you're finished!