Compliment the person above you!
I love your name and I really love your pfp! So cool!
Compliment the person above you!
Brookline was my grandmothers name and she is my favorite person on earth. Love your name Brookline!
“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore
Compliment the person above you!
I love your sportsmanship. Best of luck to our Hufflepuff Quidditch Team!
You can enjoy a grander sight, by climbing to a greater height.
Compliment the person above you!
I find your name really cute, and love your pfp!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
ASH HEY love your pfp and your one of the sweetest people I know
Reducio
OOC I’m Hufflepuff so yay go
Compliment the person above you!
YO KYLIE!!!!!!!
same love ur pfp
Ur the coolest person I've ever met and really fun to talk to!!!!!!!
Plus I really like your vibe cuz it kinda matches with the OOC me!!!
same love ur pfp
Ur the coolest person I've ever met and really fun to talk to!!!!!!!
Plus I really like your vibe cuz it kinda matches with the OOC me!!!
You are not you when you are sane.
Compliment the person above you!
Really entertaining and energetic in games and ooc chats!!![]()
Compliment the person above you!
Brookline! youre chill and very helpful!
There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6
Compliment the person above you!
YOU SEEM REALLY COOL!!!!!!!!!!! And isn't that Seungmin in ur pfp?
You are not you when you are sane.