Compliment the person above you! GAME

I love your name and I really love your pfp! So cool!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Brookline Quinn wrote: 15 May 2024, 12:51
I love your name and I really love your pfp! So cool!
Brookline was my grandmothers name and she is my favorite person on earth. Love your name Brookline!

“It is our choices that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - Albus Dumbledore

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I love your sportsmanship. Best of luck to our Hufflepuff Quidditch Team!

You can enjoy a grander sight, by climbing to a greater height.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
I find your name really cute, and love your pfp!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
ASH HEY love your pfp and your one of the sweetest people I know

Reducio
OOC I’m Hufflepuff so yay go

Compliment the person above you! GAME
YO KYLIE!!!!!!!
same love ur pfp
Ur the coolest person I've ever met and really fun to talk to!!!!!!!
Plus I really like your vibe cuz it kinda matches with the OOC me!!!

You are not you when you are sane.

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Really entertaining and energetic in games and ooc chats!! <3

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Compliment the person above you! GAME
Brookline! youre chill and very helpful!

There are no strangers here; only people you haven’t yet met.
Stamina: 7 Evasion: 5 Strength: 6 Wisdom: 6 Arcane Power: 5 Accuracy: 6

Compliment the person above you! GAME
great taste in fictional characters! XD

Compliment the person above you! GAME
YOU SEEM REALLY COOL!!!!!!!!!!! And isn't that Seungmin in ur pfp?

You are not you when you are sane.